• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

neurokaotix

Released MindEngine v0.0.3

This topic is 5540 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Source and Binaries Although there are a fair share of bugs and I havn't gotten done some of the things I wanted to, I'm releasing 0.0.3 because there are a good share of changes. What's new in 0.0.3: -Created the beginings of the platform-independent support -Transfered all platform information in mConfig.h to mPlatform.h -The sample program now averages out the total FPS Known bugs in 0.0.3: -The Direct3D9 renderer is unable to generate dynamic texures which is preventing it from creating any textures whatsoever (as even static textures need to first be dynamic) -Fog does not work with the OpenGL renderer -Quads do not render correctly in the Direct3D renderer (spheres work fine though) Bug fixes from 0.0.2: -n/a James Simmons MindEngine Development http://medev.sourceforge.net [edited by - neurokaotix on April 20, 2003 8:25:39 PM]

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
Neither quads nor spheres are primitives you need. You need only one primitive: triangle mesh.

An engine should provide the call renderMeshWithShaderAtPositionInOrientation() (possibly adding WithPose) and not much else.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!