• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skyx

Can I choose OpenGL or DirectX!

This topic is 5716 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am a beginner to develope games,Can I choose OpneGL or DirectX? Thanks for your instruction! By the way!I am from China, so I am sorry that my English expression is not so good!

Advertisement
Try rephrasing your question a bit. It doesn't really make sense as it is.

[edited by - micepick on April 20, 2003 10:17:48 PM]

Your english is fine. Yes you can choose to use OpenGL or DX for game developement. My advice would be to try both and use what you feel more comfortable with. Good Luck!

GRELLIN

"Democracy does not guarantee equality of conditions - it only guarantees equality of opportunity."

I am sorry not to express my opinion clearly! But I found the answer in other articles!Thank you for your reply!

Don''t mind your english. I''m very impressed by the fact of trying to use another language. I wish more people would have your aptitude. Feel free to post up any question you may have. I''m sure the community will be more than willing to help you out.

-DD

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!