• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Betrayer_of_Code

My text based RPG

This topic is 5719 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

heres my text based game if u have any suggestions tell me (i am gonna put in more evnets and such, and a battle sys) http://cppnoob.tripod.com/TextRPGv1.zip Please send any criticism or praise to me! Homepage Luck is a Horse to ride like any other...Luckily im not a gambler, I dont know how to ride. For any total noob out there Here is a like to my tutorials, thry them out [edited by - betrayer_of_code on April 20, 2003 11:29:50 PM]

Advertisement
I suggest you put in code so when you encounter a merchant that if the user does not pick a valid command, you do not continue was hitting "s" so fast I screwed up one of the merchants I think it was a weapon guy ... oh and add some monsters? I need more gold!!!!!!!!!! lol

Good start!

Yes, this is a start thats all, and i was planning on adding more stuff, i just wanted to get it out there and see if there were any suffestions, i actually thougth this WAS the one that i had just added the monsters to...Oh well you live and learn

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!