Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nights

RPG Script/plot wanted!

Hello fellas! We are currently developing an RPG, it''s without name so far (as I think true-names should spawn from the plot), though we call it "x-fantasy". It''s suppose to be a finalfantasy similar (NOT a rip off) game with an interesting and beliavable plot(in that manner, that the characters act and behave realisticly, even though they still might have to save the world), characters with depth and emotions etc. The graphics is very nice as we are using maya and a new pre-render technique in Direct3D, not the regular boring mask system (finalfantasy 7-9, grimfandango etc). This along with classic, but addicting music, in MP3 quality (might still use midi for some locations if its appropriate), and gamepad/joystick capabilities. What we are missing is a creative plot/storyline, maybe the game will be in the knight-and-kingdome age, and therefor creativity is extra important (not another zelda). We believe the plot is ultra important for an RPG, it''s the thing that should keep the player playing since he just *have to* find out; what will happend next, or why his always carries a mystic zodiac sign etc. We will pay you money if that is what''s driving you writing creativly, though myself I work for deep passion. You must have experiance from the field, something to show us off. Anyway enough talking. Write me at e02on@efd.lth.se if you find interest in participating (or just want to know more)! Bye.

Guest Anonymous Poster
Hello

We are developing an RPG, it has got jaw-dropping, beautiful graphics, making it better than looking than every classic story-based game. The atmospheric music is totally immersive and addictive, maybe like the gameplay will be when we get to that, and it has the ability to control the gameplay using your voice alone!!!

Plot and story are obviously one of the most important and influential aspects of an RPG, especially with all the other crap out there. That''s why our''s must be amazing and rule all, and why we decided to think of everything else first, although maybe it will be like FinalFantasy or some medieval thing, but not another clone of Zelda or something.

We have money and we want an amazing writer to make this the greatest RPG ever!!!

ffs - try the help wanted forum if you must ask

If you're still looking for someone to help with your writing, i'm free to do that.

I've been gamemastering pen and paper RPGs since 1990, and i have lots of them. I'm skilled in concept design too, and i have some comic book projects ongoing...

If you're interested in knowing more, you can check my graphic works at http://blaquesmith.deviantart.com/gallery. About the story, contact me at dmorpher@hotmail.com.

Did you notice the original post is from _2003_? Of course they're not going to still need a writer, if the project even still exists (unlikely). I don't mind people necroposting old threads if the threads are still topical, but this one clearly isn't. Locked.