• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

College midterm survey

This topic is 5501 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Good day, I am in need of some help. As a midterm assignment for a professional writing course, I must conduct a 20 question survey with three prospective employers in my field (game development) in regards to certain trends/characteristics of a specific career position (software engineer) that I may be applying for, as well as certain trends/characteristics of the culture of that prospective employer. The information will be used to develop a small essay about current trends in the games industry work place in relation to what career seekers should expect. I understand that standards and expectations vary from company to company, but this paper is a course requirement and will be more theoretical than practical. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. I also promise that this will not lead to me begging for a job (but I won''t stop any offers ). Thank you in advance for you help. If you have any questions please email me at: isaac_nashbey@hotmail.com

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!