Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jsmawais

Downloading DirectX SDK 9.0

jsmawais    122
Hi. Please help me with downloading the directx 9.0 sdk. I have a 56K modem. I have downloaded 4 times the directx sdk and when I double click the file, it says: "File has been truncated or is damaged since it was downloaded.". Please help me. Is there any mirror site available or if wants/has upload(ed) it somewhere please tell me. Thanks.

jsmawais    122
Hi.
The Icarus Indie requires an All Access Pass. Can''t I get the DX 9 SDK free? It would be nice if you give me a straight forward link of the DirectX 9.0 SDK except the Microsoft website.
Thanks.

Colin Jeanne    1114
Well, in all technicality I dont believe MS gives anyone the right to redistribute the SDK so it would be hard to give you a link to a download.

Sorry though, I didn''t realize KalvinB locked off downloads too.

Qui fut tout, et qui ne fut rien
Invader''s Realm

JimboC    152
He''s only charging $1 for unlimited access for 30 days. I don''t think that''s unreasonable considering he''s paying for the bandwidth and the hosting. I remember paying $12 to Microsoft for the SDK CD''s.

chiuyan    122
download a download manager program like Download Accelerator plus. It will speed up your download and guarantee validity.