Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

programering

SDL_Version * error in SDL_ttf

When I was testing SDL_ttf. When I was compiling the test.cpp In SDL_ttf.h I''ve #included in the test.cpp The following error occures: --------------Configuration: SDL_TEST - Win32 Debug----------- Compiling... SDL_TEST.cpp d:\sdl\sdl_test\sdl_test\sdl_ttf.h(61) : error C2146: syntax error : missing '';'' before identifier ''TTF_Linked_Version'' d:\sdl\sdl_test\sdl_test\sdl_ttf.h(61) : fatal error C1004: unexpected end of file found Error executing cl.exe. SDL_TEST.obj - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s) This is line 61 in SDL_ttf: extern DECLSPEC const SDL_version * SDLCALL TTF_Linked_Version(void); It seems that it needs the SDL_version.h #included. And I''ve tried to include the rest of the SDL headers. I have added the SDL files to my project directory. And more, but the problem still remains. Have someone of you guys received this kind of problem/error? Help someone please! Anton Karlsson Klingis Entertainment Games with silly humor

I solved the problem by removing SDLCALL,
it seems to be undeclared,
It''s surely same kind of thing as DECLSPEC, is it a symbol?
Now I got the ttf/font/text/string to work.

Anton Karlsson
Klingis Entertainment
Games with silly humor

quote:
Original post by Kylotan
Don''t remove anything, just upgrade your core SDL library to the latest version.

And what version is the latest SDL library?
SDL 1.2.5 ?

Anton Karlsson
Klingis Entertainment
Games with silly humor