Setting up glut skeleton in Borland 6.0

Started by
4 comments, last by sufzain 20 years, 11 months ago
Hello, I have been trying to solve the above problem without any success. Does anyone know how to set up glut skeleton in Borland 6.0? Every help is very much appreciated. Thanks Sufian Zainal
Kind regards,Sufian Zainal
Advertisement
Do you mean Borland C++ Builder 6.0?
"Literally, it means that Bob is everything you can think of, but not dead; i.e., Bob is a purple-spotted, yellow-striped bumblebee/dragon/pterodactyl hybrid with a voracious addiction to Twix candy bars, but not dead."- kSquared
Yes Borland C++ Builder 6.0

Kind regards,
Sufian Zainal
I have a GLUT skeleton for M$ VC++, done myself. But if it will work, I don''t know. If you want to try, drop me a line and I''ll be pleasured to send it to you.
"Steel and Fire,Spreading the Holy Word,Dirty Liars,The truth has never been told" - Primal Fear
Hmm - the Builder is different from the traditional C++ so I can''t really help you there. Google is your best friend here.
"Literally, it means that Bob is everything you can think of, but not dead; i.e., Bob is a purple-spotted, yellow-striped bumblebee/dragon/pterodactyl hybrid with a voracious addiction to Twix candy bars, but not dead."- kSquared
Thanks guys for the advice. Say if I don''t use GLUT, is there a function similar to glutTimerFunc that I can use to animate the flow of fluid? Help is very much aprreciated. Thanks.

Kind regards,
Sufian Zainal

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement