Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pIpEs ClaNGoR

stow-away variable

If anyone was really board and downloaded my waste-of-space programs last night and had nothing to do with your time but to play with BloodLeech's GUI would notice that when you load a file then load a bitmap would find out that the variable for the file and the bitmap become one and going to fullscreen (F1) would cause an error and clear the bitmap! This has become annoying and I'm thinking about taking my keyboard out to the driveway and smashing the sh*t out of it! I'm using the new windows BOOL GetOpenFileName(LPOPENFILENAME lpofn); dialog box to open. I use lpofn.lpstrFile char to two different functions, load texture and load/save file. Both have variables that = lpofn.lpstrFile, model=filename and texture=filename. I two variabels that are in different functions and they somehow become model=texture=filename! I must have missed something or somebody has slipped several hits of acid into my drink and can't program! If I just babbled too much and you have no idea what I'm talking about then look here at this text file. WARNING: It has poorly written code. http://www.geocities.com/pipesclangor/openit.txt edit: spelling mistakes [edited by - pipes clangor on April 29, 2003 12:36:53 PM] [edited by - pipes clangor on April 29, 2003 1:29:52 PM]