Using Dialogs in Win32 OpenGL application

Started by
4 comments, last by Andy Heywood 20 years, 11 months ago
Is it possible to use already existing dialogs (in Visual C++ 6), such as a File Open dialog in a Win32 application that has an OpenGL window? I have a menu bar and want to add the option of the user to be able to load models into the application, but don''t seem to be able to find a way to make use of any existing dialogs without having to port all of my code into an MFC application.
Advertisement
You should use MFC instead of Win32 standard API...I found very simple to use MFC+OpenGL...however let OpenGL code independent from window
If you think logical that you know that there aren''t any impossible things nowdays.Just show the dialog-boxes in the normal ways and they will show up and work as normal.

The PAIN is coming...this summer!!!In cinemas everywhere.
My game has common dialog boxes like the native Win32 open and save as dialog boxes in API. If you want any samples, I would be happy to show you.
If you could send me some samples I would very much appreciate it. Just send them to the email address in my profile if you could. Thanks.
I''ll have to send you the source code and examples tomorrow, test tomorrow, lots of things due, and I just went to a party today. Where do I organize my time? Sorry, tomorrow, you''ll find it in your e-mail.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement