• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoser

DLLs and templates...

This topic is 5530 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I''m sure there is a simple solution to this...but I''ve banged my head too much already. I have a class which is being exported from a DLL with a template base class. The template base class is for garbage collection. I have something along the lines of (in the declaration)... class __declspec(dllexport)MyClass : GarbageCollect { blah... blah... }; I get the following warning while I compile. warning C4275: non dll-interface class ''GarbageCollect'' used as base for dll-interface class ''DDSINFOARRAY'' So my question is, how do I set up a dll-interface for a template based class. Adding the __declspec(dllexport) into the template file didn''t get rid of the warning. Any help is much appreciated.

Advertisement
Thanks for the link...seems like there isn''t an obvious solution. I guess I''ll just ignore the warnings.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!