• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2d artist needed!!

This topic is 5406 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I need a 2d artist to design a pic for me it should go like this ur looking through a wood bridge and then through the bridge u see terrain mts to the right then a lake to the top right corner then there is a path going to each btu not direstly to tehm around them

Advertisement
umm SPAM......

anyone who can help plzz plzz help me out and if u can make other things u can be put on staff

Any way you could put in a rough sketch of what you want and give more details (colors, atmosphere, etc)?

Well im a dumb ars and i dunno how to import pics and stuff so ill describe it. Atmosphere like earth basically medeval times a wooden bridge basic structure with little rails on each side a dirt path spliting off to teh left and to the right mountains to teh right and they go to high to see on the picture then to the left corner a lake sparkeling grass off to the sides of the path thats all i think i can go into in desription

heres what you do...get a piece of paper, and start drawing...im serious...go here http://www.explodingdog.com Simple style that works beautifully...catches the essence of the title everytime...anyways I would do this but I am too busy...what do you need it for, maybe I can sketch something up to help some people out like tomorrow...

<- Digital Explosions ->
"Discipline is my sword, faith is my shield
do not dive into uncertainty, and you may live to reap the rewards" - (Unreal Championship)

• Advertisement