2d artist needed!!

Started by
4 comments, last by SilentKnight 20 years, 11 months ago
I need a 2d artist to design a pic for me it should go like this ur looking through a wood bridge and then through the bridge u see terrain mts to the right then a lake to the top right corner then there is a path going to each btu not direstly to tehm around them
Advertisement
look what i have for you:

try again
umm SPAM......

anyone who can help plzz plzz help me out and if u can make other things u can be put on staff
Any way you could put in a rough sketch of what you want and give more details (colors, atmosphere, etc)?
Well im a dumb ars and i dunno how to import pics and stuff so ill describe it. Atmosphere like earth basically medeval times a wooden bridge basic structure with little rails on each side a dirt path spliting off to teh left and to the right mountains to teh right and they go to high to see on the picture then to the left corner a lake sparkeling grass off to the sides of the path thats all i think i can go into in desription
heres what you do...get a piece of paper, and start drawing...im serious...go here http://www.explodingdog.com Simple style that works beautifully...catches the essence of the title everytime...anyways I would do this but I am too busy...what do you need it for, maybe I can sketch something up to help some people out like tomorrow...

<- Digital Explosions ->
"Discipline is my sword, faith is my shield
do not dive into uncertainty, and you may live to reap the rewards" - (Unreal Championship)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement