Attention coders!

Started by
28 comments, last by hexman 20 years, 11 months ago
In my spare time i am work on some projekts and play guitar.
Advertisement
quote:Original post by Marjolein
LOL my boyfriend won''t get spare time at night ;-)

Lucky me :D
She means that - at night - I''m coding too
[www.LifeIsDigital.net - My open source projects and articles.
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
I'm always doing something, university, piano, guitar, eating kittens, learning japanese - my hobbies take up my time when I'm not working on a project on the pc.
I think I might have ADD.

Whoa!!!

[edited by - burning_ice on May 1, 2003 1:42:45 PM]
I think it is kind of funny that this a game development forum and I only saw one post that said anything about PLAYING video games. Personally I spend my free time playing video games, mostly old NES or SNES games like all of the Final Fantasy series before playstation and then only tactics(best one so far IMHO), dragon warrior 1-4, ALL of the Zelda''s(don''t have the cube yet) and I am awaiting in the mail Final Fantasy Origins so I can finaly play FF2 in english. If I am not playing any of those, I code. While I am travelling on the train or plane, I read a lot. Robert Jordan''s Wheel of Time series is a favorite that I am currently reading the latest book #10. I also recomend authors Eric Flint and George R.R. Martin. I am also sadly addicted to Harry Potter. I can''t really explain it, those books are just addictive.
Evillive2
GAEM
weee!
I would defiantly have to agree with the authors, and ill have to add one Terry Goodkind, he may not be as good as the others, but still worth a read :D

Homepage
Luck is a Horse to ride like any other...Luckily im not a gambler, I dont know how to ride.
For any total noob out there Here is a like to my tutorials, thry them out
BoC HomepageLuck is a Horse to ride like any other...Luckily im not a gambler, I dont know how to ride.
I''m too lazy to play video games... I buy ''em.... but don''t play ''em. I think it''s OCD or something like that...
Sayonara!~Ninkazu
i work for free at the student community in trondheim-norway, where i am a member of the ''sound'' gang (got no better translation), witch do all the concerts... ( i have plugged cables for Samantha Fox :-) ), also play my guitar, and spend time with my girlfrend (to justify all the coding hours)
-Anders-Oredsson-Norway-
quote:Original post by Ninkazu
I have to learn how to do this demo by may 12th (due may 13th) and I don''t know calculus or trig yet... morphing blobby polygons and stuff is probably too hard, but I''ll try my best

No offence intended, but you''re fucked.

*st0ned*
quote:
Spare... what...? Does that return a pointer to some abstract structure? Um... you'll have to detail that a little more, I'm afraid the lack of information on this "spare time" concept is a little too great. Plus, a search in google turned up a bunch of random non-programming stuff.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!
i think the OP meant:
Spare *time;
and Spare being:
typedef Spare void;

I don't really have spare time. im always doing something (or not doing something when im supposed to be). i try to go rock climbing for about 4 hours on sat and sun but other than coding and school thats all i do.

doh, nuts. Mmmm... donuts
My website

[edited by - brassfish89 on May 2, 2003 8:17:41 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement