Attention coders!

Started by
28 comments, last by hexman 20 years, 11 months ago
Hey, what do you do in your spare time? I mean like, after you learn to code, what do you do? Just sit around and toss together some cheapo programs that make a smiley face manuever between walls or what? Hexman
Advertisement
Spare time? What spare time?
[s] [/s]
I can see the fnords.
Do you really think we got spare time??
I write one RPG and i learn in school about programming....
THERE IS NO SPARE TIME!
Attend to this little hell raiser I got a few weeks ago ... also known as a kitten...

~
Yes, after I spend weeks or months learning a language and a graphics API, I like to toss together some cheapo programs that make smiley faces bounce off walls.

If you spent months learning how to repair cars, would you then spend your free time replacing your wiper fluid?
__________________________________________________________America seems to like crap because its what we make popular. - Goober King
I go outside because I don''t want to live like a hermit
Don''t you hate when you have nothing to do, so you open up IE and search randomly, only to realize and hour or two of your life had disappeared?

Lol
Peon
Lol.

Hexman
I know that exact feeling Peon.
Spare time? I can always learn something new and try it out in something. Like right now im learning Directx with the DirectX 9.0 SDK. Its really interesting. Then work and School take up the time im not using to learn something new.
-- NeFrUgLe

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement