A place to put your code

Started by
2 comments, last by JinJo 20 years, 11 months ago
I was just wondering if we could have a thread (although not sure of the best forum though) to place code you have written where people can take it if they need for there own projects and where people can review it and add improvements. (I aint doing this to get code btw I have a few classes that I think may be useful to people that i have just wrote and it would also be good to get feedback / tips as to things that are wrong / silly etc in my code and im sure a few people feel this way. Anyway I thought I could put up a linked list class, stacks and queues class and a binary search tree class etc but will wait to see what the responses are first. I am not saying that my code is good or anything it just might be usefull and i would like a forum for code review too. anyway got ot go just now.
Advertisement
sourceforge.net

There is an effort like that, called libGDN which is collection of useful code for game programming.
Also sounds a little like boost, although that is mostly C++ stuff nothing to do with graphics..
this place is lame
There is always Planet Source Code. They have been around for quite some time and have millions of lines of code.

Planet-Source-Code

GRELLIN

"When patterns are broken, new worlds emerge."
Tuli Kupferberg

"Trust that little voice in your head that says "Wouldn''t it be interesting if.."; And then do it."
Duane Michals
Steven Bradley .:Personal Journal:. .:WEBPLATES:. .:CGP Beginners Group:. "Time is our most precious resource yet it is the resource we most often waste." ~ Dr. R.M. Powell

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement