A great Game Idea

Started by
29 comments, last by kingpinzs 20 years, 11 months ago
I got an idea for a game but I need to know if it is possible or not. And if it is then all games from now on are probubly going to be like it. I was thinking of making a game that you can play but it can build itself. Like if you put a scripting language in it so whan you go to a town and do things in the town then it will make the game longer and mkae more levels for you. If you know what I mean. Example: If you grow an tree it will gorw and then when it buds out and gets seeds then when they hit the ground they will also grow. Example 2: IF you you die then you get born agin as some one elsa or something elsa and what ever you did in your pervios life it will afect you are still be there. like cutting down a tree. Example 3: you can chop down trees and build houses and stuff. and melt rock and make sowrds. It also is first/third person Example 4: It just makes the game grow so it never ends and you have unlimted options well what do you think?
Advertisement
Google on "Animal Crosing". It''s a game for Game Cube that is similar to what you describe.
Peon
that is probubly true that Animal Crosing from game cube is lik it but the graphics suck and I want it to look like deus ex or such type of game
And also it will not be online to start it will be only offline game
I think this is impossible now. Because if the game kept expanding there would need more space and would eventually run out of space and not be able to run.
so it never ends

sounds like a fun game to play.

+ + +
This is a great idea but is impossible at the moment but i do hope u find a way to do it.
It''s feasable but it would require an enourmous amount of resources to both create and run it, and remember, a game has to be fun to get people to buy it and you haven''t described the gameplay.

"And if it is then all games from now on are probubly going to be like it"

That would be boring, I don''t want every game to be the same!
There was a D&D title that was similar to what you speak of. You could generate random dungeons and go through them. It was pretty cool.
quote:Original post by Peon
Google on "Animal Crosing". It''s a game for Game Cube that is similar to what you describe.

It''s GameCube .

.lick

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement