Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadowcore

HELP NEEDED!!!(Delphi enterprise)

Alright, here''s the deal. A couple of days ago my PC went crazy and windows messed up the registry, so I needed to restore an old copy of the registry. The problem is, that that copy did NOT have Delphi installed, so I lost all of the registry keys. This would ofcourse not have been a problem, except for the fact that I can''t find my CD anymore, meaning that I can build things in it, but I can''t compile them anymore, and I also lost a whole lot of other settings. Now, this is a real bummer, because now all I can do is use the trial version of Delphi 7, and that is only usable for 30 days. If anyone could somehow supply me with the registry keys for Delphi 5 Enterprise I would be very grateful. If you think that this is just a way of getting my hands on Delphi 5 Enterprise legit, I can give you a copy of the registry keys I have left, if you want..... Thank you in advance....

Don''t think this forum is for this kind of subject. If you need warez, go to a warez forum, I don''t want to be rude but asking for CD keys is illegal stuff , but if you really need it why don''t you search at a warez site...

Get your serial from the certificate (with the large number of thick manuals you got) or call Borland. They are happy to help out customers who purchased their thousand dollar product.

[edited by - michalson on May 2, 2003 7:56:09 PM]