• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogmatter

Trying to get into developing sound for games.

This topic is 5585 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I''m a 10 year veteran of the digital music/design scene. I''ve finished my home studio and I''m working on a solo CD of my own work. I''m posting here because I want to get into developing music/scores and effects for the gaming market. I''ve been writing music and soundscaping flash and video projects for about 8 years so I''m not without production experince, but I have not yet worked on soundscaping a game. If anyone would be interested in giving me some work experince for next to nothing.. give me a shout and check out my audio site for samples of my work : www.ogmatter.com : og.audio. Cheers. P.S. - just getting into Blitz basic to try my hand at some basic game design.

Advertisement
Hi, I am looking for someone to make sound effects and music for a game we are making and someone referred me to you. Screenshots and a beta of the game can be seen at our website.
http://www.phoenixdyne.com
If interested please email me at phoenix@phoenixdyne.com to discuss further.
Thanks,
Phoenix

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!