Bomberman: Test Please :¬) (updated)

Started by
35 comments, last by Kyo 20 years, 11 months ago
oops sorry. Well really nice game. looks like a console game.
3D Side-Scroller game demo Project-X2 "playable"Lashkar: A 3D Game & Simulation Project demo @ lashkar.berlios.de
Advertisement
Hey all

Ran beautifully on my computer

Duron 900Mhz
128mb SDRam
GeForce2 MX440

Got 85fps at High Detail and 1024x768

Nice game, looks great, doesnt seem to have any bugs on my comp
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
Hey all

Ran beautifully on my computer

Duron 900Mhz
128mb SDRam
GeForce2 MX440

Got 85fps at High Detail and 1024x768

Nice game, looks great, doesnt seem to have any bugs on my comp

Wrong bomberman. This one''s 2D.... I''ll put some screenshots up later

Instead of using the HOME and END keys, I suggest you use Z and X or SPACE and ALT or something similar so that you can easily play with two hands, instead of having to keep them so close together with your right hand on the arrows and your left on HOME and END.

------------------------------------------------------
Jon Woyame
Programmer & Cheeto Consumer
Playful Minds, Inc. - Working on a game lobby like Yahoo! Games.
The Web Surfer''s Digest - Share your personal stories and opinions.
Ran just fine on this computer... Probably the lowest end computer youll get it tested on - here''s what dxdiag says:

~10MHz Processor, 160MB ram, 2.0MB Video Card

I noticed to problems, however. 1: Res didn''t reset when pressing esc. 2: Whenever a character moved "up" on the map, it would show them with a "Suprised" look. Otherwise, very good job - great improvement from the earlier version I tried.
weee!
quote:Original post by Qa303asmGuru
I love this game.

Definetly can''t wait for more updates.

BTW, I''ve played BM before but I can''t remember what all the powerups do. Actually the hammer is the only one I can''t figure out. How does the hammer powerup work?

-Q

| My Unfinished Page | | I need answers! | | Genaside presents: Hazard Ball | | Maddox |

Use the secondary key END (or T for second player... keys will be configurable in final version ) to lay blocks when you have the hammer powerup. You can use this to trap ducks or find more powerups, or if you use the hammer powerup on a block it destroys it so you can clear yourself a path.
btw, u could make the bomb time longer and the bomb flame quicker

u also could fade the bomb flame, (no idee how to do this with the GDI but it would be a good ideea)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement