Dr. Code website launched (well, kinda)

Started by
13 comments, last by RhoneRanger 20 years, 11 months ago
Hello everyone! I as well as a few others have just launched the Dr. Code website. This site is the same, yet different than other game programming sites. As well as a forum and a tutorial section we also have a live chat available. The whole purpose of this site is for all game programmers, no matter how long they have been programming to share their talents by submitting articles, tutorials, or code snippets for the rest of the community to look at and learn. The long term goal is to create a game engine and a library that everyone can use. The site is still under construction, but is functional. Come check it out! Dr. Code
TechleadEnilno, the Ultima 2 projectwww.dr-code.org/enilno
Advertisement
*SPAM*
GSACP: GameDev Society Against Crap PostingTo join: Put these lines in your signature and don't post crap!
this belongs in the "your announcements" forum... but at least you didn''t crosspost everywhere like most of the idiots.
--- krez ([email="krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net"]krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net[/email])
OKay, for all the spamming idiots:: I wasnt sure where to post this, so I chose 1 forum and decided to post it there, and ONLY there.

Zoot, (not krez) you need to realize that I dont want to cross post or make my site the "only" site like most people.

All I want to see are people learning how to program, and all I want to have is a place where people can feel comfortable without all the BS of most boards.

PLease! Feel free to upload any content you have that will be useful, where you can learn and you can teach others!

Thanks!

Dr-Code

[edited by - RhoneRanger on May 4, 2003 5:06:08 AM]
quote:Original post by RhoneRanger
OKay, for all the spamming idiots...
...I only see one spamming idiot.
it''s a very nice-looking user friendly site. kudos!
but one suggestion. could you put an AI section or is that supposed to go to the "scripting tutorials" section.

(i would like to know how to run simple AI, nothing too complicated)

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

quote:Original post by RhoneRanger
Hello everyone!

I as well as a few others have just launched the Dr. Code website. This site is the same, yet different than other game programming sites.

As well as a forum and a tutorial section we also have a live chat available.

The whole purpose of this site is for all game programmers, no matter how long they have been programming to share their talents by submitting articles, tutorials, or code snippets for the rest of the community to look at and learn.

The long term goal is to create a game engine and a library that everyone can use.

The site is still under construction, but is functional.

Come check it out! Dr. Code

Don''t get me wrong, congratulation on the site. Looks nice. However, doesn''t gamedev provide all that you stated, but a Game Engine and Library that everyone can use? hehe

Just giving you a hard time.

~
Sure!! AI has been added!

Thanks!

What I meant by spamming idiots, are those who purposefully spam.-

[edited by - RhoneRanger on May 4, 2003 5:32:01 AM]
quote:Original post by Zern
However, doesn''t gamedev provide all that you stated, but a Game Engine and Library that everyone can use? hehe

Just giving you a hard time.

~

hehe

This is the purpose of Dr. Code
Er.. GDNet?

.lick

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement