Planes

Started by
13 comments, last by ShlomiSteinberg 20 years, 11 months ago
Where are you from guys?
In your country you study linear algebra at 13 - 14 years old!!!
I''m from quebec(canada), and I studied this only in "cegep" we call here. (college, after high school).
At level 12 of school I have learned linear algebra....18years old. me I was 19...
I thinked that my country was good for school, but now... lol
Advertisement
I''m from Israel but in our school we learn this at the 11th class or 12th class (I don''t know I''m in 9th class )
Member of the Shove Pouya Off A Cliff club, SPOAC. (If you wish to join, add this line to your signature.)Member of "Un-Ban nes8bit" association, UNA (to join put this in your sig)"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"
quote:Where are you from guys?

From Italy.
Although I've studied in a 'standard' public school ('high school' I presume) the course was advanced for us (I had to re-study the matter during the summer ...
I'm sure that linear algebra, analitic geometry and fundamental of computer science is too much in one year for 14 years old guys...but in that year I started to appreciate (a little) math and geometry.
So dont think this is a standard in Italy...

[edited by - blizzard999 on May 5, 2003 5:40:58 AM]
Better believe Blizzard.I''m from Bulgaria and the guys here are crazy too.When i was at 16(i think) they gaves us to learn basics of NUCLEAR physiks and chemistry stuff(like electrolit disossiation) that is learn in college normally.I don''t wanna talk for the math.Maybe they shoudn''t give so much to learn to kids.It''s brain busting

The PAIN is coming...this summer!!!In cinemas everywhere.
oh, so I''m normal. hehe
I learned it at 12th
ok, like you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement