Punching sound effect

Started by
3 comments, last by Purple Hamster 20 years, 11 months ago
hey guys, I''m a little stumped at the moment, does anyone know how to make that typical sound effect you hear when someone is punched or kicked? I can''t seem to think of the way Thanks David
David J Franco__________________________visit www.davidjfranco.com
Advertisement
Drop a bag of potatoes on the ground...

SLAM a potatoe on cement for a nice effect, might be a bit bright so carpet or grass might be better...
"... And what really sickens me? :-) well a company I contacted informed me that they had an audio developer.. they have bio on their website, he graduated in marketing and was the lead programmer, audio really is the side job."
Ive made punchin sounds from toenail clippers if that tells you anything... Get lots of junk, have fun.
"... And what really sickens me? :-) well a company I contacted informed me that they had an audio developer.. they have bio on their website, he graduated in marketing and was the lead programmer, audio really is the side job."
I heard Ren Klyce say recently that for fight club they used a chicken carcass stuffed with walnuts, and big slabs of meat which were then hit with a baseball bat :D
By ALL MEANS, whatever gets the job done
Just listen to everything with a different perspective, and dont think the sound is what it actully is...

[edited by - jaevin on May 10, 2003 5:25:41 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement