I NEED SOME HEEEEEEELP!!!!!!

Started by
2 comments, last by Tamer_Malas 20 years, 11 months ago
The Skinnedmesh example works on windows 98, but it fails to work on windows 2000, or windows XP, exactly it fails in DrawFrame Function WHYYYYYYYY????????????. Please Someone help me with this.
Tmm
Advertisement
HI.
If it works for you in Win98 and I assume that on the same HW does not work in WinXp,2000 then it can be a driver problem. I mean, the HW is ok, DX can do it in Win98... If you don''t fix it with some other drivers chech DX documentation... maybe it''s something speciffic to that function...(if you have different DX versions on each OS).
Pet.
Assuming you have the DX SDK installed properly, do you have a 3D graphics card and driver supported under win2k/XP?

Development Lead
Windows Graphics & Gaming Technology
Development Lead, DirectXWindows Graphics & Gaming Technology
The problem is not on my computer, it is at my freinds computers i mean that i tried this sample to work on (windows 2000 64ATI) and (windows XP sis 300) and (windows 2000 RAEDON) it didnt work, although many other samples works there on the same computers.

i have been on directx programming for 5 years i worked on directx4,5,6,7,8,9.

in microsoft''s versions of directx all samples works on all computers (assuming HW) except DX9 skinnedmesh sample.

although i tried DX8 skinnedmesh on the same computers it WORKS!!!.

WHY?????
Tmm

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement