Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim Adam's New Animation Book

This topic is 5335 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Anyone know if its being sold through amazon UK? or rather know of any problems with ordering the new book through them? I just ordered it from(UK online),but later got an e-mail that basiclly said "it might be here in 4-6 weeks,or might not at all!". If the case is (or might not at all!)i''d rather cancel now and order it somewhere that knows if they''ll send it or not.I would have thought amazon would know if they will send it or not-Lol maybe they''re just TTP,because i complained about my last order with them. Just wondering if anyone else has ordered through amazon(UK) and knows any more than i do,(Jim Adams maybe?)if it "Might be coming through the post or not". You''d think they would say,"note:this book may not be sold at all",before letting you order it,or "not display the books on their website at all",until they "know"...they did that with another book i ordered....rant rant...what a way to run a business" rant... SteveB.

Thanks for replying Jim.Iv''e been looking forward to your new book for a long time now.(The RPG Book is a class book).

NecroCoder,the title is:Focus on Advanced Animation.

SteveB.

Actually, the new book''s name is Advanced Animation with DirectX. They dropped the Focus On bit a while ago, it''s just that Amazon hasn''t updated it.

Jim Adams