how to hack hotmail?????

Started by
9 comments, last by tonymontana 20 years, 11 months ago
i know this is not the place for that but it is very very serious and important plesase if anyone know how to hack hotmail please help i only need to get one number (number of my love).. well i have to make it my own way....
Essegin Ziki:) bunu bu sitede imza hesabına yazsam kimse anlamaz!!!:)
Advertisement
Sounds like a jealous (ex) lover to me! I can''t believe you posted this...
---------------------http://www.stodge.net
Does the phrase "illegal entry" mean anything to you?

My advice: if you want the phone number of your one true love, and she has a Hotmail account, write her. If she doesn''t respond, get over it.

If the number is in YOUR Hotmail account, and you forgot your password, reset it. There are instructions for how to reset your password on the site.

If the number is in someone else''s Hotmail account, then think of yourself not as a lover, but as a stalker, and go get psychological counselling.

RomSteady - I play games for a living.
Michael Russell / QA Manager, Ritual EntertainmentI used to play SimCity on a 1:1 scale.
So, man, you run ''telnet.exe'', yeah, from windows... you connect with ''hotmail.com'', yeah, aha, and then as login you type ''root'' and then the funniest part... GUESS THE PASSWORD HAHAHA!!! .
You''re a fucking idiot. Seriously, you fucking are.
*st0ned*
If this is a joke, it''s not very funny. If you''re serious, this is the funniest thing I''ve seen all week.
umm... you do know first off that you can allways call information for something like that, and second, I may be knew to this forum but I don''t think this is the place for it, I am fairly sure people are not interested in that kinda of thread, so uh, again, call information dude, hacking is stupid.
I really hope you are not serious...
the number your looking for is this: 9118402

Call her.
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
the number your looking for is this: 9118402

Call her.

That wont work in Turkey

My friend got tricked once, and he called. First time he thought he got the wrong number, second time he was screaming at them, telling them not to answer the phone because he needed to talk to this girl. And then he came and told us that her father was a cop.... it was a hilarious moment.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement