exiting my program

Started by
2 comments, last by stond 20 years, 11 months ago
hey! when i try and close the app i'm working on, the debugger gives me two different responses and it seems to be random as to which one it gives me. here's the two responses i get from my debugger. sometimes it's this: First-chance exception in environment.exe (GDI32.DLL): 0xC0000005: Access Violation. and other times it's this: The program 'C:\programming\opengl\environment\Debug\environment.exe' has exited with code 0 (0x0). any ideas?? [edited by - stond on May 6, 2003 8:15:44 PM]
Advertisement
I don''t think that second part is an error...as for the access violation thing, I think that''s quite a general statement; I''ve seen it before with my code, and I still don''t know why it happened. In short, I can''t help you

unkn.Enigma1625
unkn.Enigma1625
I have had the second one in VB.net with me too. The program just doesn''t run!!! Well I just try it again and then after a few tries it works...

I don''t know what''s happening! ???

BattleGuard

Courage is no lack of fear, it is the will to act in spite of it
Exit code 0 is the ''error code'' that signifies normal termination: That is, nothing went wrong as far as the program itself is concerned. An access violation means that you''re trying to access memory that you don''t have a right to; you may have a dangling or uninitialised pointer.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement