A online game school

Started by
10 comments, last by kingpinzs 20 years, 11 months ago
I think this site has enogh resorces to start an online school for beginers. Like have a section for C++ then a section for Directx/opengl first 2d then 3d then go to making level and also have a section for images desighn. Or just right up a document saying step but step what tuts to read in what order. Then send a certificet out saying they a qulifide foe game programming industry What do tou think?? The beging and end is all the same!!
Advertisement
P.S the study should be free just pay for the test and certificate.

The beging and end is all the same!!
So you mean something like w3schools.com?

There''s no town drunk here, we all take turns.
Ya like that but for gaming programming only

The beging and end is all the same!!
check out the news on May 6th of this page...

www.gameprogramming.org it has it...

Well what about the May 6, 2003 "IN THE NEWS" about www.gameprogramming.org. Do any of you plan on attending??

d' oh it seems someone has already mentioned that. Ok if any of you need me I will be curled up in a corner somewhere smacking myself with my keyboard.

[edited by - Matt1061 on May 7, 2003 2:12:34 AM]
Im suprised to see something like that offered for free! I''d be interested in signing up, although I am currently already overloaded as far as college classes and internships go, so i dont want to have to blow them off. I just wish they had the course material offered to the public (there is a password protected area).
that site looks cool...

but it''s kinda vague

when it means beginner - does it mean, know a lot about C++, but not about creating games with it? does it mean know nothing about C++? does it mean know a bit about C++?
Oh man! I missed it. Now I have to wait until September.
That sucks but, I''ll be there in September.
you can try www.gameinstitute.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement