Question of the week...Concering Pics

Started by
7 comments, last by Yogurt2004 20 years, 11 months ago
ok i have lots of pics that go togather. how do i take all these pics and make them into one? so that i can save the "ONE" pic and then open it in anther program and it shows as one! Thanks Yo
Advertisement
Uh? A photo editor, perhaps? If you're using Windows, you should get along with Paint.

EDIT: Truely, this is a beginner's question, but unless this is gamedev related, it belongs in the Lounge forum.

[edited by - CWizard on May 7, 2003 5:42:16 PM]
... That has abosultely nothing to do with programming. Its photo manipulation. PHOTOSHOP
OOPs, forgot to mentions this is all concerning Visual Basic, this is a program that i am making.
Thanks,
Yo
Then refine your question. Do you programmatically want to load serveral image files, then puzzle them together in your program and display them? or what? Please, do take some time and carefully explain what you want to do, and then people can help you.
man just use paintpicture onto the picturebox or form.
There is an imagelist thing. I don''t know if that is for the version of VB you''re using... VB.net has one

BattleGuard

Courage is no lack of fear, it is the will to act in spite of it
man here:

dim myPic as new stdPicture

i cant remember exactly as I dont care about VB anymore but

set stdPicture = LoadPicture(picFilename)

form1.paintpicture(me,100,100,myPic,0,0,myPic.width,myPic.height)

that wont compile I''m sure of it but you''ll have to tweak some of the arguments but thats all there is to it

form1 can be anything really that has a window handle

forms
activex controls
picture box
image box

or easier create an image list

imagelist.item.picture = loadpicture()

its simple try it
thats vb6

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement