HAM

Started by
0 comments, last by the_serp 20 years, 11 months ago
How do i get the ham game thing to work. When i load it up it comes up in a black screen with all this writting and then down the bottome you have to type something, what do i have to type?
Advertisement
Well I''m not sure what the ham game thing is but I may know what your taling about and I''m going to take a stab at it. It sounds like you are clicking on the "HAM shell" program on your desktop. The HAM shell is used to convert pictures and other filetypes into gba file types and it runs just like dos. typing "cd", without quotes of course, then the directory where your files are to change the directory where your files are and help to display "help" menu. I recommend that you look in the DOCS.html file and click on Hello world tutorial and at the bottom click on this site or you could just type in the address but it is good to take a look at DOCS anyway. http://www.aaronrogers.com/ham/
this site goes through several tutorials including the creation of several 2d games. As you may or may not know the GBA can also do 3d but this takes some knowlege of matrix math and vectors but hey thats a whole nother story now isn''t it. if you are still having trouble try this thread again and maybee I''ll catch it sooner.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement