Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adzadz

HELP ME! or the terrorists win...

I need code that enables me to import milkshape 3D characters and their animations into OpenGL.

cute title, now grow up.

Do not be demanding.
Be more specific.
AND TRY TO DO SOME SEARCHING FOR YOURSELF, CHANCES ARE,
SOMEONE HAS ALREADY ASKED THIS, and i KNOW it is on the site. So do some searching of yourown before you annoy people on the board with this.

I did 6 hrs of searching today...
the best i found was...

http://pixelpracht.flipcode.com/files/MS3D_Loader.zip

but the problem was that it crashed on my machine, and i couldn''t fix the link errors when i tried compiling the code.

quote:
Original post by PaulCesar
cute title, now grow up.

Do not be demanding.
Be more specific.
AND TRY TO DO SOME SEARCHING FOR YOURSELF, CHANCES ARE,
SOMEONE HAS ALREADY ASKED THIS, and i KNOW it is on the site. So do some searching of yourown before you annoy people on the board with this.

As Saddam would say: "Relax guy, you need a rest fella!"

no that one doesn''t work for the ms3d format, the tank is the ms3d model. I played with that code this morning, it displays the ms3d model without textures and without animation. The md2 model works perfectly though. thanks anyways

Politics and any/all political (international or not) references should not be allowed on computer programming forums. Doesn''t GameDev have a special forum for that kind of stuff?

HellspawnXIII
Build a man a fire, and he''ll be warm for a day. Set him on fire, and he''ll be warm for the rest of his life.

quote:
Original post by HellspawnXIII
Politics and any/all political (international or not) references should not be allowed on computer programming forums. Doesn''t GameDev have a special forum for that kind of stuff?

HellspawnXIII
Build a man a fire, and he''ll be warm for a day. Set him on fire, and he''ll be warm for the rest of his life.

yeah its the 9-11 forum