Rate my website design plz

Started by
6 comments, last by neurokaotix 20 years, 11 months ago
1 to 10, and if you could, things you like/dislike about it http://www.mindgamez.com/me/ef/ James Simmons MindEngine Development http://medev.sourceforge.net
Advertisement
Web-site is fine.. Although I think this is an advertisement.. something about everything furniture :-p

Design layout is fine and it seems to blend. Nice job.
MattPresident IGW Interactivewww.igworld.com (Phase 1 in Dev)
8. Looks very professional. Mouse-over link colors would be nice though.

~CGameProgrammer( );

~CGameProgrammer( );Developer Image Exchange -- New Features: Upload screenshots of your games (size is unlimited) and upload the game itself (up to 10MB). Free. No registration needed.
yeh looks nice clean and proffesional, i agree though rollover buttons would be a nice icing on it.
who stole my signature
For the interface i give 4*2 stars
"...and we all know what "undefined" means: it means it works during development, it works during testing, and it blows up in your most important customers' faces."----------Scott Meyers, "Effective C++"
8/10

It looks nice, there''s a couple of things I think could be better though; 1) The separator lines in the left-hand menu are a bit too contrasting to the background, I''d like it better if they faded to transparent, 2) There''s a very cut-off look at the bottom, the page just collides with another gradient part. Also, the logo in the top left looks a bit crowded, because of the small padding between it and the two menus, and also because of the white frame around it. Good work overall
9/10

Looks very nice, but rollover links would be nicer.

"Soon it shall come..."
And so, the evil religion thread stole the wonderful "What the Heck?" thread's throne. Truly a sad day for gamedev.
A well designed, easy on the eyes and well presented and simple site. The only flaw I could find is that you may want to make it you don''t have to scroll horizontally, it''s just a niggle.

Had I needed furniture, I would have bought it.

BTW: visit my (admittedly less sleek) website on reviews.

EF: 9.5/10
Pro: Nice looking and easy to navigate
Con: Horizontal scrolling, don''t need furniture

Kyle Evans,
Artificial entertainment [Movie/Game Reviews]- Define reality...
Cheers, comrade Kyle Evans,Artificial entertainment [Movie/Game Reviews]Contact: kyser3152@yahoo.com.au

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement