Help with HAM

Started by
1 comment, last by the_serp 20 years, 11 months ago
I have just downloaded ham and that worked fine and i have installed it but when a page comes up like this ---------------------------------------- o Welcome to HAM v2 with HAMlib! o o by tubooboo@ngine.de o o o o Adding HAM directories to path o o ...done. o o Setting HAMDIR to C:\gbadev\ham o o ...done. o o ---- IMPORTANT ---- o o If you are unsure what to do now, o o please consult the README.txt that o o came with your HAM release, or even o o better, read the HAM website. o o Also, if you get stuck, use the o o message board, or subscribe to the o o HAM mailing list o o o o More information is on: o o http://www.ngine.de o ---------------------------------------- and it says to type 1.cd samples 2.cd obj 3. then it says to type make vba that command doesn''t work WHY!!!!!!!!
Advertisement
I am currently away from my computer at home so I will have to check out that directory when I get back. You have to understand that "make vba" is the command that creates your game and executes it in the GBA emulator. there are several other commands like make that you will end up using and I suggest you look in your DOCS.html. Now the only way a make command will work is if you have a make file in that folder. HAM will give you some kind of error if you do not have a "make file" in that folder. A "make file" is what tells the HAM shell what to include in the program.
I have the make file but it doesn't seem to work, as soon as i type in make vba it says bad command and will not work.

[edited by - the_serp on May 9, 2003 1:43:15 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement