Html games

Started by
22 comments, last by Paul Cunningham 23 years, 10 months ago
I''m having a little problem sending you email Poltras. I keep getting server errors. Either way i''ll check out Utopia, there''s another site called gamesville.com which is pretty cool.

To dracula,

I''ve been looking into things to see what would be best, most people have told me to go with Java. In fact most people said that it would be the only way to go. But you never know i guess.

Paul C
Advertisement
quote:Original post by Paul Cunningham

I''m having a little problem sending you email Poltras. I keep getting server errors. Either way i''ll check out Utopia, there''s another site called gamesville.com which is pretty cool.

I''ll check it out... As for the E-Mail address, your Mail server or Mail program is misconfigured somehow... You should just copy/paste the E-Mail address

Programming is:A.The art of debugging a blank sheet of paper (or an empty file).B.A pastime similar to banging one's head against a wall, but with fewer opportunities for reward.C.The most fun you can have with your clothes on (although clothes are not mandatory).
Now I know what I'm made of, and I'm afraid of it...
Yeah, i did copy/paste and still no worky. If your keen you can send me an email and i''ll just add you to my address book. I''ll see what i can do but if you don''t hear from me then i''m sorry i couldn''t fix it :-)

paulwc@cherry.com.au
Notepad is God! I always use it when I design websites. It is truly the king!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement