Half Life 2 Graphics Technology

Started by
22 comments, last by Fistandantilus 20 years, 10 months ago
... Yeah... ehh Yann please delete this

[edited by - RandomLogic on May 29, 2003 4:24:44 AM]
There aren't any stupid questions,Only stupid people.
Advertisement
Any way guys, for me unreal2 is steel the best one
Does anyone know how they do the facial animation? i.e., do they use bones, or weighted morph targets?

quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster

Valve on the other hand always sucked and still suck with their buggy engines (What the hell was that half assed attempt at changing the mod source to be object oriented - either do it right, or leave it procedural). Valve has always had cool ideas but their implementation has been appalling, I''ve always been left with a feeling of extremely buggy, poorly written games when I''ve played anything from them, I think they''ve done like many newer game dev companies and try to fit too much in without making sure it all works properly before moving onto the next cool feature. I''m still waiting for TF2 from them, it''s only what, 5yrs late now?

Actually, i wish you can come out with something better :D

Secondly everything they did not have time too fully implement and TEST in the engine as been pullet out ( a year ago ) engine been made since 4 year, and they will be in the already announced Half-Life III :D .... and imagine TF 2 with this engine :D ...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement