Advanced Animation With DirectX

Started by
4 comments, last by ShawnO 20 years, 10 months ago
Jim, Can you give us an update on the status of Advanced Animation with DirectX? It seems that Amazon still does not have it. Thanks, Shawn
When using the Windows calculator program, always remember to clear any values from memory before exiting to prevent burn-in.
Advertisement
quote:Original post by ShawnO
Jim,
Can you give us an update on the status of Advanced Animation with DirectX?
It seems that Amazon still does not have it.

Thanks,
Shawn

I have actually emailed amazon about it. The problem is that they don''t have enough copies yet, and they are trying to procure more.

[Piebert Entertainment] [Ask The All-Knowing Oracle A Question]------------------------------------------------------------GDSFUBY GameDev Society For UnBanning YodaTheCodaIf you want to see yoda unbanned then put this in your sig ------------------------------------------------------------DAIAGA Dave Astle is a God Association. To join, put this in your sig!Founder and High Priest of DAIAGA[edited by - YodaTheCoda on December 10, 2003 1:57:54 PM]

You think amazon would at least send out what they have to those who ordered it early. I ordered mine almost a month ago.

I bet barnes and noble sends copies out before amazon does. I may have to change my order to them instead.
Heh, I''m still waiting for my copy to come from the publisher It should be this week I hope. I think only a couple thousand went out right away and the rest are coming very shortly.
quote:Original post by MagTDK

You think amazon would at least send out what they have to those who ordered it early. I ordered mine almost a month ago.

I bet barnes and noble sends copies out before amazon does. I may have to change my order to them instead.

I ordered it in January or February ;(

[Piebert Entertainment] [Ask The All-Knowing Oracle A Question]------------------------------------------------------------GDSFUBY GameDev Society For UnBanning YodaTheCodaIf you want to see yoda unbanned then put this in your sig ------------------------------------------------------------DAIAGA Dave Astle is a God Association. To join, put this in your sig!Founder and High Priest of DAIAGA[edited by - YodaTheCoda on December 10, 2003 1:57:54 PM]
Finally

I see Amazon has the books in and is preparing to ship it. I should probably receive my copy some time next week.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement