naming a company part 2

Started by
15 comments, last by ssjeci 20 years, 10 months ago
i thought of some cool names but i want some more ideas. can some one help me think of weird names such as namco or sega.this is my favorite so far "demolition soft". thanks.
Advertisement
I believe the ''weird'' names of Japanese companies are sometimes contractions of the founders'' own names.

Qui fut tout, et qui ne fut rien
Invader''s Realm
what about:> level 7, six feet, section 8, hangar, deft, fluid, kaneo, dotsoft, last, cast....

I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.
hey I have an idea how bout you open your complier and start working on programming instead of dreaming about opening some stupid company.
How about

WaveSoft
BlueRaven Studios
StarStruck Studios
WinterSoft
StingerWare
Lord Tirians Entertainment
Takabura Studios
Shamman Interactive
Lotus 14

(Im creative and just popping these up out of my head)
Seriously, not to be as harsh as the AP (damn AP''s...) but you should really think about developing a product that your company can sell before you create a name.

Taking a look at your post history suggests that your still starting out, so I don''t mean to be down on you...but don''t worry about any of that stuff...just program.
"Being Irish he had an abiding sense of tragedy that sustainted him through the temporary periods of joy." -- W.B. Yeats
think of any 3 letters and add either plc or ltd to the end.
ASS ltd.
Hay I bought this learn C++ in 21 days d00ds and now I know C and I can maek games like Carmack. Hay doods what should be my company naem?

How about ASL soft
LOL soft
Elite Crew

[edited by - Captain Goatse on May 28, 2003 6:00:29 AM]
Hi i''m the programmer of this would be software house without a name, don''t bother me with c++ code, tell me how i can write a mmmorpog in 21 days with great graphics ( better than doom 3 and half life 4 )

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement