Yann's Lectures

Started by
9 comments, last by Lab Rat 20 years, 10 months ago
After reading the water thread and reading the log from Yann''s lecture on the topic, I was wondering if and when he will be doing any other lectures. Where are the dates/times posted for these things? Thanks a lot, LR
Advertisement
They''re normally announced on #gamedev and in the front page news a few days prior. The site with the logs may also post upcoming dates. I don''t know of any that are in the works right now.

Later,
ZE.

//email me.//zealouselixir software.//msdn.//n00biez.//
miscellaneous links

[twitter]warrenm[/twitter]

I take that back. There's an AI Roundtable scheduled for 10 PM EDT/9 PM CDT this evening. (edit: server is of course AfterNet.Org and channel #Lecture)

[edited by - zealouselixir on May 28, 2003 1:53:36 PM]

*bump* We''re starting in 20 minutes. Join in!

Lecture starts in 20 minutes. you can use the GDNet IRC client just /join #Lecture
April
*notices posts in time and joins to watch* :D
quote:Original post by _the_phantom_
*notices posts in time and joins to watch* :D

Same here , and i was about to go to bed too, good thing i dont have to get up in the morning :D
--24 Beers in a Case.24 Hours in a Day.Coincedence? I think not!www.gramb0.co.uk
Logs of all sessions, including tonight''s AI one, are online at my website.
Assassin, aka RedBeard. andyc.org
The AI one yesterday was very interesting, gave me a few things to think about

quote:Original post by Lab Rat
After reading the water thread and reading the log from Yann''s lecture on the topic, I was wondering if and when he will be doing any other lectures.

If people are interested (and if Trent and Andy want me ), I would surely be willing to do another lecture sometime.
yeah, the AI one was good
and personaly I''d like another lecture from ya Yann as i enjoyed the last one and it gave me some nice ideas :D

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement