2D rigid body physics

Started by
33 comments, last by Bouncer 20 years, 4 months ago
if there would be a perfect solution for slow computers, why shouldn''t he use this solution for all computers then? that would simply mean his physics sim runs on any computer at the same speed no mather how slow it is.

this is impossible. there is one point where a physics sim can not run realtime anymore. what do you want to do at this point?

If that''s not the help you''re after then you''re going to have to explain the problem better than what you have. - joanusdmentia

davepermen.net
If that's not the help you're after then you're going to have to explain the problem better than what you have. - joanusdmentia

My Page davepermen.net | My Music on Bandcamp and on Soundcloud

Advertisement
btw, the sim is great:D while not perfect, it is great!

If that''s not the help you''re after then you''re going to have to explain the problem better than what you have. - joanusdmentia

davepermen.net
If that's not the help you're after then you're going to have to explain the problem better than what you have. - joanusdmentia

*lol* I thought it was supposed to be a sim! Not a really fun small demo! hehe loved to play around with the stuff, attracting/repelling/smashing.. it was really impressive and cool! As someone said, make a screensaver out of it and I''ll use it

Hope to see your game soon! best of luck!

}-- Programmer/Gamer/Dreamer --{
[ ThumbView: Adds thumbnail support for DDS, PCX, TGA and 16 other imagetypes for Windows XP Explorer. ] [ Chocolate peanuts: Brazilian recipe for home made chocolate covered peanuts. Pure coding pleasure. ]
Rename the EXE to SCR and put it in your System32 directory and there you are, one screen saver. It wont have a control panel, and you will have to push esc to get out I think, but it should work.
this is about exactly what i would need for my stuff.. lets see if i can set that up and get that to work myself, too...

davepermen.net

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement