MUST READ - FREE HOSTING - ASP, CGI, FULL FTP,

Started by
23 comments, last by Gevork 20 years, 10 months ago
no Im giving the person www.thesite.com/thepersonsfolder/their files.htm, Im not going to edit or change them, why should I?

Even a subdomain can be edited or deleted by admin and any site mirror can see the entire directory of a website.

Dont confuse the FREE HOSTING IM GIVING ON MY COMMUNITY WEBSITE with the hosting I offer to firms and individuals.

[edited by - gevork on May 30, 2003 4:31:15 PM]

[edited by - gevork on May 30, 2003 4:32:47 PM]
Advertisement
Sound like a good deal, as long as you don''t one day disappear and leave many ppl wondering where all these sites went to :D

In fact, I''d prolly sign up if you had PHP support...
How much space and how much bandwidth per month?

400mbps is useless if you only get xGB per month transfer.

Ben

IcarusIndie.com

KalvinB - (to Jessika) do you accept Jesus as your lord and savior

Jessika - Sure I can accept all forms of payment.
Well asp is kind of slow.

Does it offer any MySQL databases?
Could you add PHP support?
I can''t see banner.gif, I get a 404. Also I agree about PHP - it''s free and more commonly used than ASP so you might as well support it.
quote:KalvinB:
400mbps is useless if you only get xGB per month transfer.

I wouldn''t say useless; even if your site needs to be low-bandwidth, it''s better that it downloads quickly rather than slowly. But the bandwidth cap is definitely important so he should state it (though I''m guessing it''s just "anything in reason").

Also:
quote:Gevork:
"Just ping''ed the address and get destination unreachable. 100%."

- Thats just your crap PC my friend

You get very good support.

Yes, such quality tech support.

~CGameProgrammer( );

~CGameProgrammer( );Developer Image Exchange -- New Features: Upload screenshots of your games (size is unlimited) and upload the game itself (up to 10MB). Free. No registration needed.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement