• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cippyboy

Catastrophe V2 released !

This topic is 5469 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

This is my second FPS Engine written,and features some quite interesting things...anyway you can find it in Downloads->C->Catastrophe V2 So tell me what you think ok ?

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
Well I would give you better marks, however it runs at 1 FPS on my 450MHz P3 with an ATI Rage3D Pro!

15-17 FPS on my TNT 2

pretty good. are you using your own model format? the one thing i didn''t like was the enemy. the model seemed (no offence) horrible, it seemed like you couldn''t kill him, and he could go through walls. but besides the enemy, it''s a pretty good game. -PmanC

Guest Anonymous Poster
Ok, tried it on my home machine (vs the P3 450 at work). This is a Radeon 9700 Pro with an AMD 2600+ in it. I get 40 FPS.

My only crits are that the movement is entirey to slow. Also, you colisions happen a little late, IE half my weapon goes through the wall.

Other than that, nice job.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!