Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Assail

This topic is 5305 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

honestly, i don''t even want to download the free version because i just don''t know if it will run on my machine ("windows executable" is a bit vague definition). try putting up some system specs needed to run the game; after downloading the game i''ll be pissed of when i see that it doesn''t work on Win2000 or if i need the newest stupid DirectX runtime before i can even start the game. does it have sound output? is the 2 player mode a newtwork-mode or on a single machine? etc.

oh, and there''s absolutely no reason to send you 5 bucks instead of downloading the free version. what extras do we get in the Full version?

Guest Anonymous Poster
I thought the game was good for a first try. Good job.

Morebeer - I think the $5 is a kindly requested donation for the work that was put into it. There is absolutely no reason to get anything for free.

oh, ok, maybe i missunderstood that.
btw i downloaded the game now it looks good and the bombs are a nice idea, but it runs blazingly fast (too fast). i ran it on a 866mhz machine in case you want to know.

An undocumented feature is to hold down the tab key at the menu screen while pressing the space key to start the game. That will remove some blocks.

Other menu keys (used the same way as the tab key):

n key: Causes more blocks to contain a bomb.
e key: Causes some blocks to have initial damage.
t key: Causes the gates to reverse direction quickly (in the beginning).

Any combination of the above keys (tab, n, e, t) can be used.

- Michael

[edited by - McElroyBM on June 4, 2003 4:09:04 PM]

Make the ball go slower. The retarded thing goes so fast that even the CPU can''t handle it(Matter of speech).

Toolmaker

-Earth is 98% full. Please delete anybody you can.