3D in C#

Started by
3 comments, last by malpass 20 years, 10 months ago
I''v tryed CsGL & DX for C# but neither are any good, CsGL u have to convert all functions to C# most the time having to make custom structs and variables, and having to change it directly from C++, this is no good. And DX I cant even get to work at all in C# even though that was pretty much the point of DX9. Can anyone tell me a way to make sum 3D stuf in C#, or any real DX9 with C# tutorials that arent just C++ converted badly?
Advertisement
Read the tutorials in the SDK documentation, they''re in C#.
well i have constructed about 16 fairly well documented programs with C# DirectX its mostly basic stuff like render a triangle make it spin, render a mesh, fog, lights, ect. plus some really basic DirectInput for a mouse and keyboard. if you want to see them give me your e-mail or somthing and i will send them to you or you can e-mail me at hippiehunter@msn.com and i will get your e-mail that way. btw my summer vacation is about to start so i will start makeing more of them as my time allows
-if what i have said here looks like rambling disregard me and continue with your lives
HippieHunter,
I have sent an email your way. I am very excited about the opportunity to see some C# directx source code. I have pre-ordered all the directx C# books I can find, give me some good night time reading!!

Thanks again!
Dan
http://www.geocities.com/l33harveyoswald/ that is the adress for my free site. i have placed what i can on it so if you want the tutorials you can go there and Dl it

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement