Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is 5310 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I''m using the ode physics library in my driving game and under settings - > link, i added oded.lib, which is the library for the physics engine. I remember i had this problem the last time i played with it and could get it to run on vc.net, unfortunatly my VS.NET took a shit on me and my friend still has my cd''s, is there anyway i can fix it in vc6? Like exclude what library. Also in VS.NET has anyone ever just one day had it say "application can not start" ok, "application terminated" ok, and poof its gone? Can''t load a damn thing. --------------------Configuration: carengine - Win32 Debug-------------------- Linking... LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "LIBC" conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library oded.lib(space.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __ftol2 oded.lib(misc.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __ftol2 Debug/carengine.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals Error executing link.exe. carengine.exe - 3 error(s), 1 warning(s)