Graphic Problem about Art

Started by
6 comments, last by myfirstgame 20 years, 10 months ago
I am game programmer and is not good at Art/Graphic, but I want to found more about tiles and game''s graphic/art for my game, can anyone that can download?
Advertisement
Say wah!?
I mean I want to found the game graphic for implementing my game, such as tile/character/tools of graphic..... and so on
Ah, my apologies, I didn't even notice where you were from.

So you're a programmer, but your not very artistic, so you need to find some art? (For a game or engine demo you're making?)

First off, you need to specify some details about what in specific you are looking for. E.G. Do you need textures for some 3D models, tiles for a 2D game, or concept art so someone can design some 3d models for you, etc.

[edited by - raymondo on June 4, 2003 11:06:19 PM]
I am making 2D RPG game, and I want to get some graphic/art for my game demo, i want have some map with isometric graphic, some character that have different type of action, such as run or fright and I want to collect some Character''s image. Understand what I mean?
I would try to get an artist to work with you instead of trying to find free graphics. You will get original artwork and it will be alot easier to fit things together if they are meant to.

Try the help wanted forum if you have not already.

good luck

-----------------------------
Sometimes a Guru meditation must be followed by a Vulcan neck grip.

[edited by - Herr_O on June 6, 2003 3:36:30 AM]

I hope it helps you get started. But like the others said, having your own sprites made by someone who can work with you is mych better than simply using premade pictures.

Good luck !

Sancte Isidore ora pro nobis !
-----------------------------Sancte Isidore ora pro nobis !
Here ya go...

http://www.reinerstileset.4players.de:1059/

"I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity."George W. Bush

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement