DirectDraw Problem

Started by
3 comments, last by Etherstar 20 years, 10 months ago
I've been having problems with a simple directdraw program I wrote that is supposed to just Blt a bitmap to the screen using my custom loader. For some reason I havent been able to figure out what Im doing wrong. I didn't post the code because it was a bit long, but if you want to help, you can grab it here . Thanks to those who take the time to help. EDIT: fixed link Etherstar My Site [edited by - Etherstar on June 5, 2003 3:52:43 PM]
Advertisement
What does it do wrong?
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
Heh, sorry forgot to put that,

it basically just bails for seemingly no reason, and my error reporter doesnt catch the error. Debugging complains about a memory access violation, but I cant find the problem.

Thanks
I have yet to look at the code, so I hope you''re OK with my lazy speculation, but perhaps you wrote too a pointer that you haven''t initialized, or maybe you wrote past the end of an array.

If you see the image I am online
No problem with the lazy speculation, because I dont even have any speculations myself! But ya, I double checked it, and I can''t find any uninitialized pointers, and my array math seems pretty sound, so I dont think I wrote past any arrays.

Thanks though.

Etherstar
My Site

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement