GLRC incorrect in fullscreen

Started by
5 comments, last by Poltras 23 years, 10 months ago
I am not able to create a Rendering Context when I go in FullScreen. None of the NeHe example works on my computer in fullscreen only. In windowed mode it''s ok... Does anyone of you know a solution? Pretty pleeeeeeeease... Programming is: 1. The art of debugging a blank sheet of paper (or, in these days of on-line editing, the art of debugging an empty file). 2. A pastime similar to banging one's head against a wall, but with fewer opportunities for reward. 3. The most fun you can have with your clothes on (although clothes are not mandatory).
FOLDOC
Now I know what I'm made of, and I'm afraid of it...
Advertisement
um, you have the right driver''s installed, right? that may be your problem.
My HomepageSome shoot to kill, others shoot to mame. I say clear the chamber and let the lord decide. - Reno 911
I have Monster 3D 1 (Ok... Me don''t have cash!) with 4 Mb... but still games like Quake and Unreal works ("well") under my computer... Some demos made on the net works and the GLut library works perfectly.

I have the latest (Winter 1999, but latest) drivers for my card... Other ideas?

Programming is:
1. The art of debugging a blank sheet of paper (or, in these days of on-line editing, the art of debugging an empty file).
2. A pastime similar to banging one's head against a wall, but with fewer opportunities for reward.
3. The most fun you can have with your clothes on (although clothes are not mandatory).
FOLDOC
ok, i had this problem. try changin the bpp when creating the fullscreen window. on my computer, it didnt work when set to 24 or 32 but at 16 i think it worked fine. try that. it worked for me.

M.Borromeo
Thank you... It half works now but at least the RC is created .

I don''t know why I cannot see the window I just setted. I will try to show it differently tonight. Thanks again you two.

(( PS: I changed my signature! ))

Programming is:A.The art of debugging a blank sheet of paper (or an empty file).B.A pastime similar to banging one's head against a wall, but with fewer opportunities for reward.C.The most fun you can have with your clothes on (although clothes are not mandatory).
How the hell did you get that table to work???

------------------------
Captured Reality.
I''ve never been able to do it normally:
[table][tr][td]Salut[/table]
or by:
<table><tr><td>Salut</table>

But in a signature it just works well... Don''t edit the post though because you won''t be able to change it back

Programming is:A.The art of debugging a blank sheet of paper (or an empty file).B.A pastime similar to banging one's head against a wall, but with fewer opportunities for reward.C.The most fun you can have with your clothes on (although clothes are not mandatory).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement