Witchlord domination!

Started by
13 comments, last by nes8bit 23 years, 10 months ago
Now here''s a party killer...
Advertisement
quote:Original post by revolver

Kurt Miller? FlipCode? Hahahaha!

It''s amazing the high regard people place upon other ordinary people. I''ve seen several signs of megalomania amongst the GD Net staff, but I can''t really say about Kurt just yet. So he runs a site... So?

Getting "mentioned" on FlipCode is about as easy as eating pancakes kiddies, so don''t get overly excited. Being on TV would be something fun, but being on FlipCode and letting that boost your already inflated ego is just silly. In a forum full of too many ego-centric types, don''t let something this trivial go to your head.

That''s so very nice of you revolver.

------------------------
Captured Reality.
quote:Original post by WitchLord

I do remember

nes8bit, try to set the desktop bitdepth to 16 bit before starting my application.

Just notify me when you put it up so I can read it

- WitchLord

Alright!!! It worked! I think I''m gonna implement this one in my engine too. It was kind of glitchy though. It was smooth, but was very very very jerky. Nothing big was running also.

------------------------
Captured Reality.
quote:Original post by revolver

Kurt Miller? FlipCode? Hahahaha!

It''s amazing the high regard people place upon other ordinary people. I''ve seen several signs of megalomania amongst the GD Net staff, but I can''t really say about Kurt just yet. So he runs a site... So?

Getting "mentioned" on FlipCode is about as easy as eating pancakes kiddies, so don''t get overly excited. Being on TV would be something fun, but being on FlipCode and letting that boost your already inflated ego is just silly. In a forum full of too many ego-centric types, don''t let something this trivial go to your head.

Now why is it any different to be on TV than being on FlipCode? And do you really think I will change my behaviour in any way just because I get mentioned on a popular game development site?

The reason I am pleased that he mentioned my site is that I want to become a game developer and it can only help if people in the industry actually knows about me. I don''t think I''m better or anything just because people can see me on FlipCode, just that more people know my skills.

Besides I already know I am the best there is.

- WitchLord

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

HA! Sure Witchlord....Sure

If you really want to join something, join my project. I need developers! If not, then would you like to make mods?? Ok, maybe not that also, but it was worth a try.

------------------------
Captured Reality.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement