• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juuso

How strong is your Kung Fu?

This topic is 5540 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

My little game project, that has been put off for a long while because of my military service. I'm quite proud of it, though, and it is not your average beat-em-up clone. Features realistic physics, and two handsome martial artists. And at least tries to prove that graphics don't make the game. A screenshot: http://www.geocities.com/shiftyeliel/screen.jpg The game: http://www.geocities.com/shiftyeliel/kungfu-0.4b.zip [edited by - juuso on June 16, 2003 2:47:30 PM]

Advertisement
It''s very cool, It remembers me an old game with water. The grafic is simple, but the physic simulation is perfect.

bye (www.tsrevolution.com)

Sweet ass. This game rules.

"If I only had 6 months left to live I''''d get back together with my first wife,
because 6 months with her would be like an eternity."
-Bobby Hall

bahaha, this is the phunniest sh^t i''ve seen in a long time. good luck with finishing it. talk about crouching tiger hidden dragon.

Guest Anonymous Poster
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That ROCKED!!! I love the bouncey physics that cause your kung fu guy to go flying all over the place. I found myself making all the sound FX for the game too as I was punching and kicking! HEEEEEEEE----YAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! Two thumbs up!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That ROCKED!!! I love the bouncey physics that cause your kung fu guy to go flying all over the place. I found myself making all the sound FX for the game too as I was punching and kicking! HEEEEEEEE----YAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! Two thumbs up!!

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!