• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Enselic

TabControl childwindow managing

This topic is 5605 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have a little app to manage the settings for my upcoming game Steint . I''m using a tab control and modeless windows to implement the tabs (no MFC). For now, I am creating all the windows and then toggle thier visibility (ShowWindow()) when they should be viewed/hidden. The example at MSDN (here) destroys the old tab-window and recreates the correct window when a new tab is selected. I''m wondering if my method has any drawbacks but I can''t come up with something vital... Anyone else do? ____________________ ____ ___ __ _ Enselic''s Corner - My site. Go test my game Spatra and see if you can beat it onto the Official Spatra Top 10. CodeSampler.com - Great site with source for specific tasks in DirectX and OpenGL.

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!